-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bruce "Bahamut"
Andrews
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 8:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] When will the "nosteam" hacks be fixed?

They'd then have to hire people to take care of the servers, more people
to patrol them to ban people (what other server would attract as many
'myg0t' style groups then an official one?), as well as the equipment
costs...

You never know though, they might be secretly hosting servers under a
different name =)

- Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews