There is basically one reason I don't play Counter-Shite. Because I
absolutely hate waiting for the round to end!!!!! Round based games blow
chunks, and I won't play them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Napier, Kevin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 9:14 PM Subject: RE: [hlds] HL2MP - Player Limit ?? 16 Players..

I don't know.. sounds kinda like the respawn server I used to run..
Man that fun\funny as hell untill a steam update annoyed me to all hell
and I pulled the plug.

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ook Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 9:19 PM To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2MP - Player Limit ?? 16 Players..

CS 1.6 DeathMatch servers??? Pray tell, what is a CS 1.6 DeathMatch server?

We run 4 CS 1.6 DeathMatch Servers and we can manage 4 of them on a Dual 3.0GHz Xeon with 2GB of RAM but they are only 16 14 16 & 18 player servers respectively and when they are all full things do get a bit iffy.