It should be quite easy for an experienced coder to code in a banip into a
server plugin I reckon.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Tilson
Sent: 24 December 2004 14:29
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM] RE: [hlds] some annoying rcon stuff

banip is not in the css server console command lists that I have seen
but we really need the functionality to stop the masses of looters using
stolen steamids.
if there is no plans on implementing banip then please tell us so we can
build add-ons that will along with limiting servers to subscribed steamids.