"addip" is the command you should use to ban someone by IP.  You can use
"listip" to see the current IP addresses that are banned.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ruiner
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 10:37 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] How to ban by IP?

You know what's funny, because of that rcon bug I got my ip banned from
my server, but the banip command doesn't work.. the removeip command
does work though, I was able to unban myself! I think they just forgot
to add the command or something, it's kinda strange.