Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För TJ Hilton
Skickat: den 7 januari 2005 22:59
Till: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Ämne: [hlds] FPS Stuck at 64

Hey All

I just finished setting up a CSS Server on windows 2003.  When I run
it in console, the FPS shown at the top of the console is a static
64.0.  I am under the impression that more FPS is better and I've read
of people running >200.  How do I get my Server FPS up?

Thanks!

--
TJ Hilton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]