 lol

-------Original Message-------

From: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: 01/08/05 12:52:05
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Day of Defeat is downloading now!

My Apologies.. I am a moron, of course Day of Defeat is downloading now,
but not Day of Defeat Source.

I had some kind of mishap with my mouse, and my steam client decided it
was time to install the old Day of Defeat... Since I didn't know that I
had somehow asked for HL1/DoD, well you know I was all excited for a minute.