The proper switch is....   +port 27016

The way you are using it the game is just taking the next available port
from 27015 on as it doesn't recognize the improper switch.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of @darkrecon
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:14 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Muiltiple hl2 servers

Hi all. Im running multiple hl2 servers. On three different nics.

I am using server doc to monitor the servers if they crash.

One. There is a memory error that serverdoc cant click ok to restart the
server. I have to manually do this. know what this is about?

Two: Im setting in serverdoc and in the cmd line after +ip +hostport 2701x

I even tried in server.cfg and in the valve file.

The problem is it doesn't always start on that port. I have a two dm on one
ip. one starts on :27015 (which is fine)

And I want the second to be on :27017 (because everyone already has
favorites there)

But everytime I start the second server (being source or dm) it doesn't go
to the assigned host port.

It goes to :27016

Any ideas?

Thanks you all ( hope you has a great New Yest)

uTvol