True. And I've banned 3 (all speed hackers) since the 11th on my server.

As I'm aware, currently there is no anti-cheat for CS:S aside from VAC1 correct?

All third party makers that I know of haven't released an anti-cheat
yet and steambans.com requires that you be an active contributor to
make use of their services (while understandable, it also hurts people
like myself who have a somewhat new server, am the primary and
somewhat sole admin, but don't want to spend all game time demo'ing
cheaters).

~Tony