Hi im running 2 natural-selection servers and a counter-strike:source server
on my new dedicated box:

CPU: AMD64-3000+
RAM: 2 x 512mb Major on 3rd DDR 400 (1024mb total)
HD: 120gb Maxtor fireball 8mb cache
Case: 2u rackmount Chenbro RM 214
Optical: Sony CD/RW+ series (52x52x52 I think)
Net: 100mb/s connection strait into our main cisco 2950 switch.
OS: Windows 2003 server Standard edition

Each 3 servers suffer from the below errors, which every client receives.
I have tried reinstalling each server and have tested with default configs and
gui and console startup to no success.

NET_GetLong: Ignoring duplicated split packet 1 of 2 ( 1391 bytes )
NET_GetLong: Ignoring duplicated split packet 2 of 2 ( 485 bytes )

Servers are
82.138.247.145:27015
82.138.247.145:27020
82.138.247.146:27025 (cs:s)

I have tried:
Disabling antivirus
Removing multiple ip redirect (so only one is used)
Complete reinstall
Updating windows 2003
Only running 1 server at a time.
Running without metamod/amxmodx (running default install)

Yet nothing seems to fix it and I need help.
These errors cause any 56ker to have a 1500+ ping and do seem to make pings
spike for people on broadband. So I need a fix but I can not find any real
information on this error. There is nothing at all shown in the server
console(logs) about this just the above error messages shown to each client.

Many Thanks