From: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: 01/25/05 13:48:38
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Valve's Business & Cheats

Alright Richard Walsh, then justify them intentionally isolation the AC
developers and not allowing them to incorporate AC into "Valve's" game(s).
Prior to v4 HLG was the unmatched leader in AC development, VAC was
moderately being updated at the time. Post v4 VAC development hit the
basement and all other AC community have been screaming foul ever since. It
is a complete JOKE to assume that any AC development that is Valve
sanctioned such as allowing UA(HLG) access to what they need to develop a
USEFUL alternative to the current USELESS AC control with VAC. If you're
such a brain to chide people for screaming foul at this then justify Valve's
complete lack of action in this matter. Additionally, I challenge anyone
else to justify this as well.
The fact of the matter is this: THE GAME NEEDS ANTICHEAT DEVELOPMENT!!
If Valve can't do it then let somebody else do it...BUT GET IT DONE!!

Ray S.