Unfortuanatly I got hacked too many times using 2003, last one they were using
the UTC port for time sync...

Have gone over to Mandrake 10.1 Final for a new lease of life for a bit. Dont
get me wrong, as a HLDS server all the NT platforms (tried em all over the last
18months) are very good and the platform is probably easier to find your way
around - maybe I'm just disillusioned? Oh yeh, little tip:
Turn off remote registry services - it's on by default and I lost a Win2k
Server three times before I sussed what was going on - the machine was so badly
invaded they were running an internet radio station on there! - ho hum

Best o'luck ;)

hlds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Yes, I do, and it works great.  (Please, no renewed OS flame war – hlds is
lightweight enough to run fine on any properly equipped NT 4.0, 2000, XP or
2003 box.)  Just don’t run Exchange, IIS, Active directory, DNS, etc on the
same box, or you’ll get lag spikes when the other services require CPU
resources…