-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clayton Macleod
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 2:20 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Windows Server 2003 Enterprise

pretty thick around here. IT WAS SAID IN JEST. There is no 'root' user
on NT, so you can't get 'rooted'. For freak sakes I even had a ;) in
there, how could I possibly be more obvious. Idiots.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:11:14 -0500, Napier, Kevin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --
> Oh christ stop the pettyness over the choice of a word.
>
> --

Clayton Macleod