-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Fencik
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:42 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] cheat

Lol...a horrible analogy I admit.  But some people are taking my idea and
twisting it.  Malicious file erasing, etc. is unethical and wrong.
Providing a working cheat for a cheater is giving them what they asked for.
If it gets them VAC-banned...then that's their fault.

Dave