Also, when I try to run the updatetool, it hangs on checking/installing
'Base Source Shared Models' version 3

This HLDS is at IP 67.18.241.74

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mikee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] RE: [hlds_linux] FW: patch today - might be a problem

My Windows HLDS keeps crashing.  I restart it and it runs for a while,
then
crashes again.  Something is wrong.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfred Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>; <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Cc: "Kingsley Foreman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:19 PM Subject: [hlds] RE: [hlds_linux] FW: patch today - might be a problem

This should be fixed now, the offending router has been taken out the
back and shot.

- Alfred