//DiS|Fox

From: Roc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi,
1. You NEED to COMPLETELY shut down HLDS/server
2. THEN delete/edit the banned.cfg
3. THEN start HLDS/server
4. Why are you listing "exiting HLDS then shutting down server" when
they are one in the same

Regards

Agent 001Fox wrote:

Well... I run the server at my home.
I exit HLDS
empty the banned.cfg
shutdown the server
start the server
start HLDS
ban someone by Steam ID
banned.cfg suddenly full of old banned Steam ID's

In server.cfg I have "exec banned.cfg"

I know it sounds crazy, so that's why I think there is some file that
saves
the ID's in a cache or something.
Gonna try Mikee's method tomorrow morning (make the banned.cfg
read-only).

//DiS|Fox

_________________________________________________________________ Lättare att hitta drömresan med MSN Resor http://www.msn.se/resor/