LOL...I can't resist this one. :D Your fresh out of high school here kid?
They teach you that in home room. Flaming aside, you can't POSSIBLY host 200
slots on that server with what your screenshot shows. You're a dreamer
kiddo. It's GSPs that give Valve customers a place to play so it'd be nice
if they'd cater to us for a change. I've got plenty of comprehension of the
Valve HLDS and SRCDS to know what it can and can't do. I've got a few dual
Xeons kicking around and various P4 setups that say you can't host 358 slots
of ANY Valve game on it. 200 slots my white hairy old ass kid. Pipe is not
the issue here and your "rate" edits you claim has zero to do with a CPU's
ability to run a single-threaded program like HLDS on it to your day-dream
specs. Maybe you just fired a bunch of empty LAN servers to try to impress
us here but the fact plainly remains youngster. That box is showing 35
players on it and it's at 48% CPU. And for the sake of agument you can't run
this particular program with load balancing to another machine even in the
next rack-slot above it without inducing the lag that you claim you don't
have. I know damn good and well they don't make a single processor computer
that can take that load in this game server.
Your flames are baseless, childish and make you look even more of what I
claimed to begin with. Just some punk kid out of high school or college
thinking he can change the world. Well I got my oldest about out of high
school soon so I'm familiar with the sharp tongues you runts have nowadays
cuz the government frowns on us beating your ass like you probably deserve.
Simply take your pipe dreams and your visions of fame to something you might
happen to know something about cuz it's obviously not HLDS hosting by a long
shot.