Hi,

I would like to setup a server on my lan once more (after a couple weeks
off) but im having a problem:

When I ran srcds.BAT it wouldn't update properly so I deleted all the files,
except srcds.BAT. I downloaded hldsupdatetool.exe from SteamPowered.com.

I ran my srcds.BAT:

@echo off
cls
ECHO Protecting SRCDS from crashes...
ECHO If you want to close SRCDS and this Batch file, close the SRCDS window
and type "y" or "j" followed by <enter>.
TITLE SRCDS.EXE Watchdog
:SRCDS
ECHO (%time%) Updating SRCDS
START /WAIT f:\hlserver\hldsupdatetool.exe -retry -command update -game
"Counter-Strike Source" -verify_all -username XxXxXxX -password xXxXxXx
ECHO (%time%) SRCDS started.
START /WAIT f:\HLserver\srcds.exe -console -game cstrike +map de_prodigy
+maxplayers 14
ECHO (%time%) WARNING: SRCDS closed or crashed, restarting...
goto SRCDS

So it veryfies all files, but then it goes in a loop because srcds.exe is
nowhere to be seen...

Now, I thought srcds.exe should have been downloaded by the update tool, or
am I mistaken and should I have gotten it somewhere else? I cant remember if
I did the first time...

I hope you can help me

Micha Vermeer