I am constantly seeing people with pings ranging from
1 - 5 on our server,  all they do is type cl_cmdrate 1
in there console and there pings drops down to
somewhere between 1 and 5.  How can I prevent this?

I already have all my cl mins/maxs set, and this trick
still works.  I have tried it and all it does is cause
more lag for me, so it's not a hack, it's just a TRICK
as I call it, but it's anoying due to the fact that
everyone is wondering if the person is hacking, and I
have to take the time to explain that he is only
hurting himself...

Any clues?
I am calling it the 1 ping trick for lack of a better decsription.