-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Whisper
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:26 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] myg0t skull bug

Yay!!

Ok thats great then, cause I figured that limiting the name changing
to "max of 5 times every 10 minutes" means the server has to keep
track of this somehow and it would not be fesible for a server to keep
track of that data without some sort of performance hit.

BTW Alfred, go to bed! It has to be 12:30am your time now :D