About 4-5 days ago I added a map called cs_greenhouse to our server.We all
love the map and it is very fun to play.But for some reason out of nowhere
the server starts shooting me these errors......

"Host_Error:PF_precache_model_I: Model 'models/3dm_hossie02.mdl' failed to
prechache because the item count is over the 512 limit.Reduce the number of
brush models and/or regular models in the map to correct this."

I haven't changed anything since I added this map.I even tried reinstalling
the map and it still does this,hopefully someone on here can give me some
insight on getting this fixed.Thanks alot guys.This is cs 1.6 also.

BeNt