----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Armstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Suggestion for VAC2.

Personally I want cheaters banned as soon as they join the server, none of
this 'checking' stuff.

I will second that no pint in giving these ppl a timaeframe to cheat, and IMO I can't see the difference between the threat of being banned as soon as you join to being banned a week later. The fear is there and giving them a week gives them a chance to anoy people while your waitng for the next update to get them banned.