If only you could ban by MAC address *sigh*

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:21 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Suggestion for VAC2.

Without going into the possibilties based on VAC2s structure /
performance and how that relates to ID banning (possibly several from
the same person, like the guy I know with six steamIDs), what
alternative is there?  In the world of dynamic IPs, that doesn't quite
work out, so I don't know what else to try, and I don't know if Valve
can/will implement a hardware ban a la Punkbuster.