Tonight tested the server with:
- tickrate "100"
- mediaplayer running
- fps_max "1000"

Things that changed:

- fps 70 before => ~500 now
- server is a headshotmachine now
- Weapons seem to shoot faster (especially the AK47)

makes a lot of fun. But faster shooting weapons could be a bug ?!?
Perhaps Online Leagues will restrict tickrate change ?
Is it just subjective feeling?

I made 2 demos firing a complete AK47 magazine :
One on a listen server (should be tickrate 33 ? )
One on the dedicated (100 tickrate)

listenserver needed 295 ticks
dedicated needed 300 ticks

Hmm... enoug space for speculations......

On Apr 5, 2005 11:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --
> what should tickrate be at? i get from 50-140 fps but does not stay  constant.
> I rent a server , so i would have to get the company to change the  command
> line for serverdoc? and will that effect the performance of the other  servers
> on the box?
> it would be nice to run a 100 fps all the time.
> --

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
... black holes are where god divided by zero.