Ray

Leave him alone he isn't worth it

Is it not obvious by now his own stupidity will be his own undoing eventually??

I was just insulted by the fact he considered himself important enough
to insinuate warranting me going to the extraordinary extent of even
considering thinking about a DDoS attack on his shitty little server,
let alone actually bothering to!