use  +servercfgfile server1.cfg
and the server.cfg won't get executed.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von Andrew
Armstrong
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. April 2005 16:47
An: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: [hlds] Ignore server.cfg?

Looks like you cannot (atleast in nix servers) ignore the
cstrike/cfg/server.cfg file?

So, running ... srcds_run ... +exec server1.cfg

Executes the file, but then server.cfg becomes executed, overriding
server1.cfg's settings!

Am I missing something here? Maybe I should just delete server.cfg :)