I too run Mani's Admin Plugin 1.1.0d, but still had the issue after
disabling the tool. To my knowledge, and Alfred can speak for himself,
most developers don't test with addons. They leave that for the addons'
dev team. I recall that being Valve's general policy.

It's easy to tell a "fake" bot from a real one when they have a ping.

Kerry

Kevin Cantrell wrote:

I forgot to mention that I was running Mani-Mod verion
1.1.0 Beta 7

I upgraded to the latest version of mani-mod this
afternoon, so we will see if that had anything to do
with it.

ALFRED,,,, Do you guys test in your lab with the different admin plugins, to see if your updates will break them? or cause problems..

I wonder sometimes if many of the issues we see are
not valve problems at all, but 3rd party plugins
reacting to your updates..