i would just like to chime in a small bit and say how much i have
grown to Hate the Sound features of Any and all server plugins.

the sound features are growing out of control with some servers i have
seen having up to >64MB of sound files and Crap music.

i would very much like to see a change to stop all of this other then
trying to talk sense into fellow server owner's, i would also like to
see it go as far as removing said features but i get the feeling I'm
the only one that would like that to happen.