I plan on running 1 26 player CS server and 1 HL2/TDM server on the same
box, which has plenty of CPU and bandwidth to handle this... Are there
any other ports that I need to specify or move in config files if they
are going to be running on the same box.

Also, I plan on running the separate instances from the same HL2DS
install directory - is this a good idea, or should they each run from a
unique copy?

I am running a windows 2000 (workstation) OS, but they are dedicated
servers in a colo.