Now that I have/(had) 4 proxies running consistently (Thanks go to
StealthMode and Alfred) I have observed the operational profile and have
this to share:

1. The proxy SrcTV causes a bot indicator to show on the server list.
 -- This is not good. None of my servers have bots. (other than SrcTV)
2. The console displays for the proxies show 200 - 250 fps while the
game consoles all show 400 to 500 fps.
3. The CPU graphs are not oscillating as wildly as they were before
running the proxies.
4. Once players have entered and left the game server that has a proxy
spectator, the game keeps running and the map cycle is run through.
 -- I don't recall seeing this before.
 -- Apparently the spectator bot is considered a player by srcds.
 -- This is not a bad thing as much as it is interesting.
5. srcds failures occur on a seemingly random basis when SrcTV proxies
are connected.
 -- (the kind of win32 error with the dialog box that has to be cleared).
 -- So I no longer have any SrcTV proxies running....
 -- Oh well... still in development and all....

That's all folks!