----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian mu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Looks fine to me, just align the columns correctly. Or am I missing
what you think is broken?

On 4/28/05, Whisper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
21:49:27 CPU In Out Uptime Users FPS Players
0.00 28501.79 36326.46 978 27 63.89 21
The server has 22 out of 24 players in it

================================================ This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]