Now that you ask it, I have the same question.

----- Original Message -----
From: "DarK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:02 PM
Subject: [hlds] Logging banned players?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was a way to log banned connections?
eg
STEAM_0:0:1234 is banned
STEAM_0:0:1234 tries to connect
it refuses the connection of STEAM_0:0:1234 and logs it

atm it will just show they are connecting:
L 05/01/2005 - 10:57:52: "Player<5><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" connected,
address "x.x.x.x:xxxx"
but there's no message, logged, that they were dropped... can anyone help
me?
sv_logbans doesn't seem to do anything, either does sv_logblocks

Any help would be handy, ta