-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Armstrong
Sent: 03 May 2005 05:31
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Execution of banned config files

Im wondering if there has been a change in the source/halflife engine
recently that prevents the banned.cfg files being executed on map change
etc as usual?

This may be a problem at our end, however I would like to rule out the
possibility of it being a Valve change causing the problem.

Basically, our banned.cfg files have new entries in them, but they are
not added to the servers banlist unless its done via 'exec banned.cfg' -
Usually it appeared the server checked these files on map change to
reload the bans from the file.

Valve/anyone able to comment?

Cheers