Is VAC2 being tested on CS 1.6 as well as CS:S?
 The only testing I hear about are via Source servers.
 This will be bad when we update all our HLDS and CS 1.6 clients and the
thing falls into a heap because of some obvious problem that could have
easily been avoided with a small amount of testing in the community.