Sorry, but I have to agree here. Your email in question contained only
one instance of punctuation and randomly placed carriage returns, and
wasn't anywhere near readable. Is it really so hard to actually write
like everyone else on the planet does? There's a reason it's done that
way. It is so that people can easily and quickly read what you are
saying and not have to expend lots of unnecessary time and thought in
trying to figure out when you are starting and ending sentences. And
then you explode when someone calls you on it. Grow up. I'm sure we
can all read and speak english here. The problem is you don't know how
to, or choose not to, write properly in english. Probably the latter.
Randomly placing carriage returns, avoiding punctuation almost
entirely, and doing things like using "u" when you actually mean "you"
is not what anyone would call communicating effectively.

--
Clayton Macleod