-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bud Ingram
Sent: 11 May 2005 20:27
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] mp_showhitboxes

Ben, I find your answer interesting.  However, I find your statment of, "...
a simple explanation for a video that has caused complete uproar ..." to be
a poor answer considering you questioned how it was done ("As to why the
shots appear....either they have set ... or have turned ... off").

Clayton, thank you for providing your findings, much more intuitive than
suggesting that we remain "ignorant" to a situation and just let it go away.

Cheers,

Bud Ingram