I recently started playing dod again a bit.  I noticed last night my server
list was only showing a few servers.  Is something going on with steam or is
my computer glitched?  Usually there are tons of dod servers on the list
that meet my filters  (not full, has users, secure, not password protected,
<150 latency).  As of last night I get only a few.  I changed all the
filters thinking perhaps it was a really busy night or something but still
no dice.  I thought perhaps steam had updated or something and either I was
missing the update or the servers were.  I don't see an update though.  I
only show about 20 servers now with all the filters turned off.  When I put
my filters back I get 0-4 or so showing up.  But then when I go to "history"
I show servers that aren't on the other list for some reason.  Maybe I need
to reinstall steam or something.  It was working fine a day or two ago
though.

I'm wondering if it is a firewall thing so I turned off my firewall.  The
only other thing is I recently downloaded the "malicious code fix" update
from the windows update site.  I think I have played dod since then without
this issue though but I not positive.  I don't really play the other games
but I suppose I should see if half life or cs are having the same server
issues

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?