My clan and I have a Server Box down in Dallas Tx. its being hosted by
the company named " The Planet " and i have ask this everywhere and no
one will help out. and i dont know if this is the right place to ask
this. and if its not then maybe you can send me in the right place.
but the thing i need to ask is.

How can i fix the registration on the server ? what are some commands
or things i can do to make the server run better ?

I beleave our CPU spec are

Dual P4 2.8GHz Xeon CPUs
 1024MB DDR RAM
 36GB 15k RPM SCSI HDD
 2000 Premium Bandwidth
 Private VLAN
 100Mbps Uplink

Is there anything  i can do to fix the registration ? there are some
servers out there. everytime you shot " or at lease almost everytime "
you hit the person you are aimming at. but in our case it doesnt
happen that much. any Help i can get will be great. Thanks