From: Alfred Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:20 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Counter-Strike: Source Update

We have released an update to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source engine. Run
the hldsupdatetool to get this update.

This update adds two new maps to the Counter-Strike: Source stable, an old
classic de_inferno and new one called de_port. It also fixes a couple bugs in
the lag compensation code (i.e hitboxes).

Full details can be read here:
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=416

- Alfred