I managed to get this to work by doing the following:

comment out the line in your server.cfg file
 // sv_downloadurl "http://yourwebsite";

restart the game server

Then connect to the Game server running your custom
map.
It will "Trickle" download really slow, when it's
finished you will have a file like the following. in
your maps folder on the game server.

fy_dinolockdown_b7.bsp.ztmp

now copy that file to your webserver in the same
directory as your original .bsp file.

Don't forget to turn HIGH speed downloading back ON,
in your server.cfg

that's all It took for me to get my custom map
working!

Yahoo! Mail