A lot of servers are missing. http://steampowered.com/status/status.html

I noticed on my servers this is how it worked out after I updated all of
them.

HL2DM - Missing
HL2CTF - Missing
With this message for the master servers:
Adding master server 207.173.177.11:27011
Adding master server 207.173.177.12:27011

CS:S - There
With this message for the master servers:
Adding master server 69.28.151.178:27011
Adding master server 207.173.177.12:27011

I reverted back before the last update for my CTF and DM servers, now they
show up fine and give the same master servers as the CS:S server.  The CS:S
server is fully updated and seems just fine, just getting the No/Bad
Challenges, but those are just from old scanners trying to query the
machine.

My HLDS servers were not affected, only my srcds ones.  My servers run on
Windows.

-SS