Thank you for explaining, and adding that to your ToDo list :)

I'm in the process of sending you the minidump

DrBashir

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Otten
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 4:21 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] tv_dispatchmode

Relay proxies don't have all the game data & events, they only see what
the auto-director on the SourceTV master server decides too. So
recording a demo on a proxy wouldn't be like a master server demo which
contains all entities & events. And it's correct that the auto-director
information is not recorded into SourceTV demos. I'm adding that to our
todo list.