Any chance of getting a comment regarding the BOT problem causing teams to
report "full" and everyone sittingin SPECTATE mode?

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Alfred Reynolds
Sent: Mon 5/16/2005 3:31 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Re: HL2MP and CS Source Servers not Listing

To repeat myself, getting "Could not establish connection to Steam
servers" will NOT effect the operation of your server in any way right
now UNLESS you have used the VAC2 beta flag. If you see this message it
could be because of two causes, either your connectivity to our servers
OR our servers are undergoing maintenance (which during this beta period
is common). If over the course of a few days you never get a successful
connection then follow the instructions I email earlier to debug the
problem (using the dping tool).

Enabling sv_enableoldqueries is not recommended.

- Alfred