Very good info, was having trouble with cs_docks_final nav and was
having no luck with
the nav commands.

Thank You
Ned

Clayton Macleod wrote:

probably the best place to start then is editing the nav mash (not
waypoints, just to clarify) and see if there are any problem areas.
It's a relatively simple task once you learn what a few of the
commands are. I have a nav.cfg and a regular.cfg that I exec to switch
in and out of nav editing mode. My regular.cfg is obviously just my
regular game playing config. and my nav.cfg has a few different key
bindings to have quick access to some of the nav editor commands.
Turtle Rock's got a forum dedicated to nav editing, which has tons of
good info including a basic tutorial for those just starting out.

http://www.turtlerockstudios.com/forums/csbot/index.php