----- Original Message -----
From: "Clayton Macleod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*sigh* make a text file called, well, doesn't matter what it's called.
textfile.txt will do. And put one line in it.

http://www.zombo.com

and load that with IE and tell me what happens. Then put just that
same one line in your motd.txt and join your server, and tell me what
happens. Actually, you don't need to tell me because I already know.
But you should find out.