Great just what I was looking for ;)

Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scorpion_Sting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 2:02 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds] Closing & Restarting Crashed Game servers

Correct, Firedaemon may not restart it properly if there is a dialog box
with a memory read error.  You can however edit you registry to get rid of
most of those pop-ups.

Edit the value of ErrorMode under
hklm\system\currentcontrolset\control\windows to either 1 or 2 to reduce
those pop-ups from Windows itself (memory read errors).  The link may be
2000, but it works for other versions as well.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/
en-us/regentry/29991.asp

-SS