Ook wrote:
> What do you do when you see myg0t tags on your server?

Instaban, both ID and IP. If it turns out to be a regular goofing
around, he'll post on the forums to have himself unbanned. If it's not,
well then I just hopefully got rid of a major annoyance.

I use the name banning plugins for AMXx and have 'em look for the g0ts
and other useless clans or racist idiots. I see no reason to tolerate
'em being there. Sometimes, they'll come in without the tag, but I
noticed they'll usually put it back on before causing trouble.

--
ironchef
http://www.dexworld.org/