-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ironchef
Sent: Sunday, 29 May 2005 2:24 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Private Slots on Servers!

Ned Haskin wrote:
> Sounds nice but it doesn't seem to support HL2 or CS S
> http://www.hlsw.net/index.php?url=hlsw_info

Start the game up and open the console. Try connecting:

connect my.ip.address

You should get the Server full message. Now just do:

rcon_address my.ip.address
rcon_password mypassword
rcon users
rcon kick #; retry

Just kick someone who's not a reg via rcon, and then it'll retry and
you're in.

--
ironchef
http://www.dexworld.org/