I am behind a router and have to use the internal ip as it says in the
Steam Answers
http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=162&p_created=1093384012&p_sid=5u8ymkHh&p_lva=197&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NCZwX3Byb2RzPTImcF9jYXRzPTU3JnBfcHY9MS4yOzIudTAmcF9jdj0xLjU3OzIudTAmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PWlw&p_li=&p_topview=1
my CS S server is set the same way except for -port 27015 and it works
fine, falls off the masterservers sometimes
but can always be reached in favorites. So I think the ip part is right.

Ned

Ryan Lewis wrote:

Looks like you're binding to an internal IP address. 192.168 is reserved
privately for LAN, so you would be unable to connect to it from the
Internet. If the server is on the web, just let it bind to whatever it
can and then run ipconfig at command prompt.

If you're trying to connect from LAN, you've got me stumped. Maybe you
need one of the sv_lan settings or -nomaster or something, but I have no
experience with either.

Regards,

Ryan Lewis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]