I am interested to know if there will be any client side protection in
VAC2, as this is something I am becoming increasingly concerned with.

Just yesterday one of the servers outside of my management which I
play on quite regularly came to sending me a pile of cvar requests
(normal for some of the hack-check systems) then it sent me a pile
data which I cannot identify - followed by a console clear.

Now forgive me for my paranioa, but IMO this is the start of "Adware"
financed servers - PLEASE PROTECT THE CLIENTS FROM THE SERVERS TOO!!!