-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of OoksServer
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 10:42 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] IP Spoofing hlds server?

If I could find something that his ISP would respect, I would, but I'm
not
sure that IM messages or email would be good enough. After all, anyone
could
fake an email/IM in an attempt to get revenge at someone.

Which brings up the question - what kind of evidences would ISPs accept?
What does it take to get the attention of an ISP or law enforcement?
This
person has bragged that he has hacked several Steam accounts, and has
threatened to hack mine. But all I have are server and IM logs.